LAE® BASED AMINAT® HAS THE FOLLOWING COSMETIC APPROVALS WORLDWIDE:
- Notified as new chemical compound for cosmetic products, according to the EU Directive 67/548 EEC.
- Regulation (EC) Nº 1907/2006 (REACH). Registration number: 01-0000018076-71-0000.
- Approval in the EU as a preservative for cosmetics in accordance with EU Directive 76/768 EEC of 1st February 2010 (Commission Directive 2010/3/EU) replaced by Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009 by amended by Regulation (EU) No 344/2013.
- Considered safe for use as a preservative in mouthwashes at a maximum concentration of 0.15 % w/w (not to be used for children under 10 years old), according to Regulation (EU) 2016/1121 of 11 July 2016 amending Annex V to Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council on cosmetic products.
- Certified ECOCERT and COSMOS (100% natural origin).
- Certified NATRUE (100% derived natural).
- DMF (Type II): No Assigned: 17631 in August 2004.
- No specific limit in cosmetic applications.
- GRAS Notice: GNR 000164 approved in September 2005
- NICNAS, STD / 1309 since September 2009: Approval as preservative and active ingredient by the Australian Government through Gazette Nº. C09 1st September.
- Health Canada approved the use as preservative and active ingredient in cosmetic products in June 2010.
- Approved as cosmetic preservative and as an active ingredient on 1st June 2010.
- Obtained Japanese INCI name in 2010.
- Can be used for other uses than preservative (anti-static, anti-dandruff, emulsifier, among others)
- According to KFDA 2013-2 it is approved as preservative in cosmetics.
- Approved its use as wet wipes preservative and disinfectant wet wipes in July 2014.
- Recorded in IECIC 2014 which allows the use of Ethyl Lauroyl Arginate HCl as cosmetic ingredient (not as preservative) with no maximum dose limited.
- No specific limit in cosmetic formulations.
Plus, AMINAT®-G, AMINAT®-CB and AMINAT®-CP are certified HALAL and AMINAT®-G is also certified KOSHER.